- To be the largest manufacturer of pressure cooker parts in the world.
- To develop non – ferrous alloys which are cost effective.
- To develop alloys which are imported from outside india and give people a cost effective solution.
- To develop best quality radiation shielding products in india.
- Be a customer obssessed company – customer first.
- To develop and promote lead free alloys in india as lead is a silent killer and people are not aware of the health hazards of lead.
- Transparent dealings.
- Motivated and commited team in r&d and quality assurance department
- To employ poka-yoke in all our manufacturing facilities
- Get fully automatic plants for manufacturing of products especially in pressure cooker and lpg parts division.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Transparent dealings
- Building Relationships through Commitment and on time delivery
- Achieving Goals through Hard work and perseverance.
- Weights for Pressure Cookers
- Vent tubes for Pressure Cookers.
- Safety Valves for Pressure Cookers.
- Rubber Gaskets for all kinds of cookers.
- Non Ferrous alloys of different melting points for various applications such as CNG kits, Lens Blocking etc.
Since we were the first ones to develop stainless steel weights in India we have a competitive edge over others in terms of production and quality. We have almost 60 % market share in pressure cookers in India. Technology wise also we are far superior than our competitors. We are the only ones who is using CNC and PLC controlled machines for manufacturing of pressure cooker parts in India.
Quality policy & objectives
Our Company is ISO 9001 certified company. Also all our Products are ISI marked and fulfil the most stringent of quality standards. We have a separate testing lab for each and every product. Each lab is equipped with the latest machines required for testing each subsequent product.